Joke of the day

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How They Died ?

Two women were discussing how they died.
Woman 1: I froze to death, it was not bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Woman 2: I died of massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating. I came home early to catch him in act. Instead, I found him all by himself in the lounge, watching TV.

Woman 1: So what happened?

Woman 2: I was so sure there was another woman there, somewhere, that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched and down the basement. Then I went throughout every closet and checked under the bed. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere. Finally became so exhausted that I just kneeled over and died of a massive heart attack.

Woman 1: Too bad you did not look into the freezer; we would both be still alive.
__________________________________________
by blogatouille
web : jokes2all.blogspot.com

No comments: